Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Cassie!!!


My little girl is now 3....... She still poops her pants in the closet,but otherwise she is really growing up.
We went to the All Aboard Cafe .... aka the Choo choo resturant. Then came home and opened present and had cake. I baked the cake myself, and it took me 2 hours to decorate it. I only spent $38 at Wiltons on the stuff to make it. What was I thinking? My hands will never be the same again. All this and my daughter said it was icky cake. Oh well,,,,,, I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I want some icky cake! It's beautiful, and your efforts totally worth it. I guess. Still think you're a fruitcake for baking it. Oh well, any kid that has to have the privacy of her closet to poop isn't going to take pity on her mom and gush over the work done on her birthday cake. What a kid!

    ReplyDelete