Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Could you potty in 5 degree weather?


I mean REALLY.... how could I expect this little white furry thing to go potty outside when it is only 5 degrees? We shouldn't even be outside in this weather, let alone walking around in snow expecting this little guy to tinkle. There is something just wrong with watching him shiver and shake while sniffing the ground. Much to his credit, he has been able to achieve this goal a couple of times. Problem is, now every time I even look like I might be going for the back door he tries to bolt! He is pretty bright.
I am typing this while Cassie is suppose to be taking a nap....... she just said,"Holy Moly, (yes she got that from me)......that made me feel better...... I toot so much mommy!!! I toot so much." She keeps repeating this over and over..... what am I suppose to do? Go congratulate her? She is such a card. I am guessing there will be no nap today.
We had our first visit to the vet today. I even took my camera so I could take pictures to put on here. Notice no picture from the vet....... yeah, I forgot I was going to do that until we got home. I was a pretty good trip. Cassie sang, Cisco (I think that is his name) rode very well in his cage, but mommies car was having issues. It would not shift into 4th gear again....... this is happening more and more. So we stopped in a parking lot to shut the car off and let it reset or what ever it does. Cassie starts looking around and says where is the doggy doctor? So I explained to her that mommies car was acting up , and we were giving it a chance to reconsider. So after applying the much needed lip gloss to both of us, filing a nail, and getting some gum, we were off and on our way...... and yes mommies car did reconsider acting up.
Okay,,,, somebody is still tooting to much so I better go see if this is an issue.

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? You make the poor puppy go outside when it's cold? What a meany you are! How can you look at that cute little face and make him face the elements? I'm sure you're making a tough little guy out of him by forcing him to drag an iced yoo-woo (I had to clean that up) back inside to thaw out.

    Holy Moly...all that tooting going on around your house! Sounds just like our place and there aren't any animals here.

    Loved the picture on your blog. Where was that taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Forgot to tell you I love this page and how you have it set up. Beautiful and looks totally designed, unlike mine.

    ReplyDelete