Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well today we are off on a repeating adventure...... Potty Training!!!! Yes, I know Cassie is almost 3 and we have been at this off and on for almost a year. For being so incredibly smart this little angel is incredibly stubborn. I have no idea why she got it in her head she did not want to go on the potty, but hopefully we will succeed this time. I have told her only babies where diapers, and she insist she is a big girl. I have also told her that to go to classes or play in the play area at IKEA that she has to go on the potty and not diapers. So now when we go to IKEA she all of the sudden has to go to the potty and all is well.
I think I heard something one time about how girls are easier to potty train. This was written by a mother of only sons. I think the stubbornness plays more of a factor than the sex of the child.
I am sure I will have a lot more to say on this subject later. In the meantime just wish me luck and lots of patience. (Have a mentioned patience is not my strong suit, thus the struggles with the toddler.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. May I just say, there is something incredibly adorable about a little gal sitting on her potty chair with a helmet perched on her head. Now, there's a gal prepared for any sudden emergency! Love it....

    The little gals grandmother

    ReplyDelete