Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Fung Shui Bedroom


I think everyone would agree that it is really important to have a relaxing bedroom. Well, I really like my bedroom, but as I was sitting in the chair in my room trying to figure out where I was going to put the speaker system for my IPod my wonderful hubby(still trying the if I say it enough they will become thing) got me for Christmas, I really started to look at my bedroom. And what to my dismay did I discover????? That the bad energy is coming right out the bathroom and spilling all over me!!!

So I come up with a game plan and start to move things around. Problem being everything is SO big. I don't get far and have to wait for the wonderful hubby to get home and help me.

He walks in the bedroom while I am making dinner and I hear,"What the heck!?" That would be my cue to glide(right) back there and give him a big kiss and tell him my plans for our evening. Being the great sport that he is, we got right to work after dinner. (American Idol was on soon so we were working fast.) The wonderful hubby(you can't say I am not giving this a good try) put everything where I wanted it.

Problem is, it didn't really work out the way I had hoped. Everything is great....... no more bad energy spill out on me, but now I have no night stand, and I have to crawl over the wonderful hubby to get in and out of bed. You would think he would enjoy that part....... so why all the complaining?

After all this is done, he looks at me and ask why the big change? So I went through the whole, I was sitting here thinking thing, and after I told him about the bad energy spilling on me he says," So, couldn't we just close the door?" Hummmmmmmmmmm, I really hope it would not have been as easy as closing the door. That was really hard moving all that furniture around.

Well, it might have been my imagination, but I felt a lot more relaxed in bed last night. Or I was just exhausted from moving everything.......... I am going with more relaxed.


Okay, I know you have probably been asking yourself "How is that potty training going?". I know I ask myself that at least once a day. Welllllll, it is going. We have still not done a poop in the potty, but we have our days when that is our only accident. Then when we have distractions, like a friend coming over to play, we have a lot more accidents. All and all we are headed the right direction. I am starting to think I make it through the potty training. I was having serious doubts there for a while.

The funny thing about the poopies..... she knows she is going to do it. She goes in her room and closes the door. If I open it and ask her if she needs to poopie, she screams at me "NOOOOOO!!!!!" and shuts herself in her closet. This is going to be interesting. Does she have poopie phobia? She has such a sensitive sense of smell you would think she would love to just flush those away. Well, wish me luck on that one.

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens to Murgatroy! Just visualizing Cassie lunging for her closet, slamming the door behind her AND putting a dress bottom across her nose & mouth because she can't stand to smell her poopie-self. I swear I laughed so hard over the image of that I think I snorted one of my kidneys out through my nose! (Now, there's an image!)

    Now, about that Chinese finkle sway, or whatever it's called.....seriously, do you really believe that bad bathroom energy (I think in our world that would be called "gas",) can't find you even if your bed is....say, perhaps down the hall and to the right? I swear there's probably a cult for people like you that find any small reason to move furniture about. I believe you must gave gotten that particular gene from your dad, 'cause you sure didn't get it from me. Sorry, but think I'm on Dales side.

    I do love the way you can make your day-to-day hassels so very funny. You're such a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to go with...Dale on this one and say...couldn't you just close the door? You know we have moved our bedroom around every possible way, including putting the bed in front of the window! My biggest thing was that we have a vaulted ceiling, and with our bed in the best place - the line of the vaulted thing was cutting right across our bed and the bed faces the bathroom. After every possible arrangement we put the bed back in the middle of the room (where it was the time you guys came over for 4th of July and we went up in my room where it was cool!) And I have to say I like it! We have room for both our nightstands and s.p.a.c.e :) wonderful space. We keep our bathroom door closed and I "pretend" that that line in our ceiling is behind my head :) That's my 2 cents, but if you like your room the way it is...I say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete