Wednesday, January 14, 2009



I am figuring out that maybe I should read some blogs before I attempt my own blog..... Well this is really a work in progress. You would not believe the variety of blogs out there! Okay, maybe unlike me you have actually looked at blogs before so it would not surprise you. I think I was thinking of this as more of an online journal..... I guess you could say some blogs are like that, but some of them have a wealth of information. That is not what mine will be like, unless the wealth of information you are looking for has to do with a mother in her 40's holding on to sanity by a thread. Or exactly what a very active toddler can do to that mothers thread hold on thus said sanity.

I guess my daughter feels the need to give me something more interesting to write about..... she decided while I was typing she would test the indestructibility of her new fisher price digital camera........ Wow, so far so good. It seems to take the powerful launch from standing on the bed to the floor at a high rate of speed with no damage so far. I think we will postpone anymore of her testing for now and put the camera up.

No comments:

Post a Comment