Friday, April 15, 2011

Payback is a Bitch.....


Before I start, I just want to say how bad I feel for Marc.... He has had a really ruff couple of weeks. He broke his ankle and tore the ligaments so he had to have surgery and they put a plate and 5 pins in his ankle. Now he gets to hop around on crutches all day. I think that would be a pain even if you were not 6'4" like Marc is. I keep trying to be aware of things that might get in his way..... but lets face it, I am not on crutches (thank god) and sometimes I just over look things that are obstacles for Marc.
One of the funniest things about Marc being on crutches is that Cassie has now figured out she can out run him!!!! As long as she stays away from the front of Marc and out of crutches range..... she is good. Today she was using one of Marc's favorite sayings on him..... "I am going to kick your butt!" and she means really his butt, since it is behind him. She soon discovered the problem was that is butt is REALLY high! I can see she is working this one out, and he might want to watch turning his back on her.
Oh, have I mentioned how much I can not wait for Marc to get his cast off? I know it is not as much as Marc wants it off but really close.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Marc! I have to say, I'm a grandma that loves all my grandkids, but right now he gets the lion share of sympathy from me. Been a teen is hard enough (yes, I remember being the parent of a teenager is also rough). Being a teen in a cast has to be horrible but, being a 17 yr. old with a 5 year old sister that likes to tease and torment...well, all that is more than paybacks. That's hell! LOL! Or Karma...one of the two. I think as long as he has a long crutch in his hand, Ms. Cassie may not want to get to close to his butt....even is she's standing on a chair to do it. He could turn into a crazy brother with a weapon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you're blogging again! Poor Marc! Crutches are no fun. At least someone (Cassie) is having fun. But I wonder will she still be having fun when Marc gets fed up and retaliates?!

    Glad to see you're back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete