Friday, April 8, 2011

Is it Spring yet?????


Okay, I am REALLY ready for spring. For some reason this winter seems like it has been a very long one. We have been teased with spring a couple of days, but I am ready for it to get here already!!! I know it will probably be like the other years and be gone before I fully realize it is here. I have so much to do this year..... new garden, flower beds, deck for the gazebo and a big garage sale! I need to pick a date for my garage sale and get that done before I have to get my plants in. (Garage Sale is paying for new garden, deck and flowers!) I am also excited to start taking more pictures as it gets nicer outside.... but that is a different Blog....
Speaking of Garage Sale.... I am really cleaning out the STUFF... I will be selling a lot of things from the studio, things we have left from I-Wrapz and as many toys and household things I can convince myself we can live without. I really need a new lenses for my camera and I want to take a trip back to South Dakota, so this will have to be a REALLY successful sale!!! I use to think the new lenses would be the big ticket item, but with the price of gas it will most likely be the trip to South Dakota that is costly.
Well hopefully this will not be my only post for 2011, but my track record has not been the best. We will see how I do at keeping this up..... At least an update about this Garage Sale I have been talking so much about:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging again. It's very kewl that you not only update your blog page and write, but you also updated MY blog page and....oh yeah, wrote a blog for me. Some might say you're overly efficient. I just say you're crazy, but only in a good way. You're tops!

    ReplyDelete