Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh my aching back!!!


Okay, I have heard all the hype about how great yoga is..... and really I think I will grow to love it...... that is if my aching back survives. My lower back is telling me I need to ease myself into this whole work out thing. My heels are right on board with the lower back...... I am sure at some point this will all start to feel really good..... and I hope that day is not to far off. Maybe I should really think the water aerobic thing threw some more. That might be a little less stressful on my poor body.
Back to me doing yoga..... Somebody could make a mint (or what little money I have)if they had a video tape of me trying to do this stuff. I am not limber enough to go into the full poses so I have to stop and hold about halfway there. While doing this I tend to sway and almost tumble.....and produce some untimely morning toots. Do I really wonder why my back is hurting so much? At least I am able to now do yoga without Cassies help now that Dale is home. When I was doing anything on the ground on all fours she would crawl up on my back and ride me like a horse. Like I need the extra weight while I work out....
Wish me luck.... I might be on bed rest if I keep doing my back in. At least I might get a lot of blogging done.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for exercising. Even the "toots" are surely good for something besides smelling up the room. You almost inspire me to do something. KIDDING! If I had a place that looked as beautiful and peaceful as the picture you posted on your blog, I'd probbly do yoga. Or something. Nah,l I'd just sit there and sip a drink. Love your background as well as your blog. Keep up the good work....you're very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete