Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Looking for my signature photo.





Okay, after having not blogged for so long I feel like I have so many different things to blog about. I have decided to go with my most recent thought. "I need a signature photo." My daughter Ashli just got back from hiking the Lost Coast in California and she sent me photos from her trip. I have have included some of my favorites, but there were so many to pick from. The one that tickled me and stood out from the rest was the simple one of her feet. Ashli has this very unique signature when ever she is away and taking pictures, she take at lease one of her feet. Okay, I don't know if she always takes pictures of her feet, but I have noticed that at least the pictures of her trips that she shares with me seem to have pictures of her feet..... Maybe she just thinks I would be interested her choice of shoes? Anyway...... I think of it as her signature photo, and now I want one. Maybe I should start taking one of my hand? No, to similar..... how about one blurry one? That seems to always happen when I am taking pictures. Ohhhhhh, I know, I could shoot one and miss the top of someones head...... once again, seems to always happen. Maybe I need to think of something more artistic...... If anyone can give me a good idea, I am open for suggestions. Mean while, I think I will post some of my ideas on here in the future, and see what kind of feed back my mother gives me...... she is the only one to ever comment on my blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh, how sad that only your mother ever comments on your wonderful blogs. I wish I could be that good of a mother. Oh wait! I am! I love your writings, ramblings and especially your pictures.....even the ones you pilfer off other photographers. Well, at least you give credit where credit is due. She is good, isn't she. But really, about this foot fetish thing....did you do something to her feet when she was a baby? Where does that come from? I will think for a bit to come up with suggestions for your signature. Hmmmmmm.....nothing yet. I'll get back to you on that one. Whadda you think of the contest thing I mentioned? I love your blog. Please don't wait so long to blog again.

    ReplyDelete