Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

It is Christmas morning and I am sitting here quietly waiting on everyone else to wake up. It was a late night last night, but I still can not seem to sleep in like everyone else. I was not up at 4 like when I was little.... but still here I am. On a regular morning you have to practically drag me out of bed.
I wouldn't think I would be up and excited. This Holiday has not been my best. For the first Christmas I can remember I have not made any Christmas treats, sent out any Christmas cards, or been in a jolly mood. I did not even by anything for Christmas dinner until yesterday after noon.
Even now sitting here it is not like I am waiting all excited or happy. I am just awake.
I think I will go get some coffee.
Merry Christmas Colette......be happy for your kids..... tomorrow is just another day, but today is Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment